The car is packed and you're ready to go, webcam girls your first ever cross-country trip from the white mountains of Laguna to the rolling hills of Tagaytay. You're going to see it all. A Little while into the trip you needed to check the map because you've reached an intersection you're not familiar with. You panic for a moment because you realize you've forgotten your map. You put the car in gear and off you go. Your first stop the best coffee shop near Laguna de Bay, you feel a good relief, but you see the heck with it because you know where you're going. You take the right and change the radio station and keep on going. Unfortunately you reach the wrong direction. Too many of us treat goal setting the same way. We dream about where we want to go, but don't have a map to get there.
What is a map? In essence, the written word. The difference between dream and a goal is once again the written word. But we need to do more than simply scribble down some ideas on a piece of paper. Our goals needs to be complete and focused, much like a road map. If you will follow the> Easy Steps I've outline below you will well on your own way becoming an expert in building the road map to your goals.
" Life consists in what a man is thinking of all day" by: Ralph Waldo Emerson.
1. Make sure the goal you are working for is something you really want. Not just something that sounds good. When setting goals it is very important to remember that your goals must be consistent with your
2. A goal can not contradict any of your other goals. For example: I can't buy a $150,00 house if my income
goal is $50, 000 / year. This is called non-integrated thinking and will sabotage all of the hardwork you put int o your goals. Non -integrated thinking can also hamper your everyday thoughts as well. We should constantly strive to eliminate contradictory ideas from our thinking.
3. Develop goals in the 6 areas of life:
Family and home
Financial and career
Spiritual and ethical
Physical and health
Social and cultural
Mental and educational
Setting goals in each area of life will ensure a more balanced life as you begin to example and change the fundamentals of everyday living. It will help eliminate the non-integrated thinking we talked about the 2nd step.
4. Write your goal in the positive instead of the negative work for hat you want not for what you to leave
behind. Part of the reasons why we write down and examine our goals is to create a set of instructions for
our subconscious mind to carry out. Your subconscious min is a very efficient tool, it can determine right
from wrong, and it does judge. Its only function is to carry out its instructions. The more positive
instructions you give it, the more positive results you will get. Thinking positively in everyday life will also
help in your growth as a human being. Don't limit it to goal setting.
5. Write your goal out in complete details. Instead of writing a "new home", write a 1,000 sq.m contemporary with 4 bedroom and 3 Toilet and bath and a view of a mountain in 20 acres land. Once again we are giving the subconscious mind a detailed set of instructions to work on. The more information you give it, the more clear the final outcome becomes. The more precise the outcome, the more efficient the subconscious mind can become. Can you close your eyes and visualize the home you desired above? Walk around the house and stand on the porch of the masters bedroom and see the fog lifting off the mountain. Look down at the garden full of tomatoes, green beans, horse radish, and cucumber and off the right is the other garden full of flowers. Can you see it? so will as your subconscious mind.
6. By all means, make sure your goal is high enough. Shoot for the moon, if you miss you' ll still be in the
7. This is the most important, write down your goals.Writing down your goals creates the road map to your success. Although just the act of writing them down can set the process in motion. It is also extremely important to review goals frequently. Remember the more focused you are on your goals the more likely you are to accomplish them.Sometimes we realize we have to revise a goal as circumstances and other goals change. If you need to change a goal do not consider it a failure, consider it a victory as you had the insight to realize something was different. First of all unless someone is critical to helping you achieve your goal (s), do not freely share your goals with others. The negative attitude from friends, family and neighbors can drag you down quickly. Its very importat that your self-talk ( the thoughts in your head) are positive. Reviewing your goals daily is a crucial part of your success and must become part of your routine each morning when you wake up read your list of goals that are written in the positive. Visualized the completed goal, see the new home, smell the leather seats in your new car, feel the cold hard cash in your hands. Then each night right before you go to bed, repeat the process. This process will start both your subconscious and conscious mind working towards the goal. This will also begin to replace any of the negative self-talk you may have and replace it with the positive self-talk.
Every time you make a decision during the day, ask yourself this question "Does it take me close to or further my goal". If the answer is "closer to" then you made the right decision. If the answer is "further to" will you know what to do.
If you follow this process, everyday you will be on your way to achieving unlimited success in every aspect of your life.
Make your life COMPLETE!
Make your life COMPLETE!